Our tour departs from Aughnacloy, Co. Tyrone at 09.30am and travels west through some of the least populated counties and traffic free roads in Ireland.
During your three day tour there will be plenty of time allowed for coffee breaks and photo stops.
We will spend both nights in the same accommodation with safe parking for all the bikes. Anyone wishing to make their way from Dublin or elsewhere to join the tour can make prior arrangements to meet us on the road on day one or at the accommodation on Friday evening.
Tour Highlights: Sperrins mountains, Gortin Glen, Fanad Lighthouse, Slieve League, Glengesh Pass, Giant Causeway and Causeway Coastal Route.
The first day takes us through Tyrone and Donegal to our overnight accommodation.
Our first night will be a great opportunity for all of us to get to know each other. There are great restaurants and bars a short walk from of our accommodation.
- Causeway Coastal Route
- Dunlop Memorial Garden
- Binevenagh Viewing Point
After breakfast we will ride over mountain passes, moorlands and many lakes towards the west coast to visit Europe’s highest sea cliffs. Some of today’s route will have you literally hanging off the edge of Europe.
- Slieve League and Silver Strand, Malinbeg
- Glencolmcille Folk Village
- Glengesh Pass
- Glendowan Pass
Our final day takes us back along the Causeway Coastal Route back to Belfast.
- Giants Causeway
- Dunlop Brothers Memorial Gardens
- Dark Hedges
- The Glens of Antrim
- This will suit anyone wishing to catch the 7.30p.m. early evening ferry to Scotland leaving plenty of time to check in.
- The cost of the tour includes two nights accommodation with full Irish breakfast, safe parking for bikes, and the experience of a experienced local guide.
- This tour is suitable for all riders and is ideal for anyone wishing to try motorcycle touring for the first time.Tour distance will be approximately 700 km. Tours start at 9 am each day and try to finish about 5pm. Normally 5 hours riding with 8 hours of enjoyment.
- 3 nights bed and breakfast
- Daily itinerary
- Fully experienced local tour guide
- Fuel and insurance
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Ferry crossings
- Bike hire (bike hire can be arranged at an extra cost)
- Travel insurance (we strongly advise that all participants have their own travel insurance)
- The tour begins at 11.30am at Titanic Quarter, Belfast
- Tour finishes at 12pm on day 3 at Titanic Quarter, Belfast
- It is advised that you book your ferry or flight arrival to suit starting time and finishing times
- Alternative arrangements can also be made riders arriving / departing from Dublin or other locations. Please contact us for further details
- 8 to 10 motorbikes
- Guided tour prices starting from €240
- Date: 24th April to 26th april 2020
A non refundable deposit of €100 per person on completed booking form available on www.truenorthtours.ie will secure your place on this tour. The balance of payment will need to be paid 21 days before the tour commencement.
Please take time to read our terms and conditions.